Corporate Jet Group was started with the idea of providing the highest level of professionalism and attention to detail in the industry. Corporate Jet Group wants to be your personal maintenance department and provide the best aircraft maintenance for a fair price. We felt it was time to raise the bar on quality and attention to detail to a new level. We provide unmatched customer service and support to our clients, without breaking the bank.
SAFETY, SERVICE AND VALUE
THAT’S WHAT CORPORATE JET GROUP IS ALL ABOUT
Our factory and Flight Safety trained airframe and power plant technicians are among the best in the industry that set an unsurpassed standard of excellence. Our maintenance professionals will provide you with intelligent solutions while reducing cost and downtime on your aircraft.
As an FAA certified Part 145 Repair Station 1C1R816B, we offer a complete range of maintenance services from routine maintenance inspections to major airframe alterations and repairs. Our computerized maintenance library ensures the fastest and most up-to-date technical data available. We regularly service the following aircraft:
- Cessna Citation
- King Air
- Saab 340
We can create and implement Designated Engineer Representative (DER) Solutions, and Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) that upgrade cockpit situational awareness and aircraft deficiencies, all meeting the FAA’s specific compliance for the STC design changes.
- Airframe inspections, modifications and conversions
- Alternate Power Unit (APU) inspections and repairs
- Antenna Installations
- Avionics installations and modifications – please see our Avionics Page
- Cabin pressurization and leak checks
- Component overhaul and repair
- Composite repairs
- Engine removal and installations
- Engineering – avionics, structural support and (DER) solutions
- Freon air conditioning diagnostics and service
- Fuel quantity calibration
- Interior modifications and repairs
- Landing gear overhaul and repair
- Lead acid battery capacity checks
- Line maintenance and support
- Major aircraft inspections
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) capabilities
- Paint work, touch-up and blending
- Prepurchase inspections – please see our Prepurchase Evaluation Page
- Repair of fiberglass components
- Routine powerplant inspections, hot sections and overhauls
- Structural support modifications, removal and replacement of damaged members
Our aircraft maintenance centers are conveniently located in Atlanta/Lawrenceville (KLZU) and
Chicago/Aurora (KARR), and provide you easy access to our facilities without the additional costs of landing, ramp, or parking fees.
For customers who are unable to fly into our location, we provide mobile emergency aircraft maintenance. We are equipped to travel regionally in the Atlanta and Chicago areas to offer Aircraft on Ground (AOG) emergency maintenance services on your downed aircraft or for time-sensitive maintenance issues; our mobile AOG support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please feel free to call us at 866-JET-REPAIR (866-538-7372) to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable aircraft maintenance professionals. Or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org